Handbook for Travellers Karl Baedeker (Firm). restored in 1864. On the top stands a bust of its former illustrious owner, who died here on 30th May, 1640. The French ... The pulpit, in carved wood, is by Van Geel and Van Hool (18th cent .). St. Peter and St. ... Queen of Scots (by Pourbus), with an inscription, in memory of that unfortunate sovereign and two of her ladies-in-waiting who are interred here.
|Title||:||Belgium and Holland|
|Author||:||Karl Baedeker (Firm)|