The loose stone and rubble dam at Little Falls was restored so that the Georgetown business interests would have their necessary water supply. ... Among the repairs that were effected was the use of 595 cubic yards of aquot;High- Early Strengthaquot; cement to close the break ... to Preston, December 4, 1936, Ltrs. Sent, Office of Trustees; and Martin J. Urner, Report on 1936 Repairs and Improvements at Dam No.
|Title||:||Historic Resource Study: Chesapeake & Ohio Canal, August 2007|
|Author||:||United States. National Park Service|