Industries and Tribal Social Ecology

Industries and Tribal Social Ecology

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

However, prices can vary substantially depending on the customera#39;s gullibility. ... In case of Teju, most of the items from Dibrugarh/Tinsukia cost 50 per cent higher in Teju market, and another 25 per cent, that is total 75 per cent higher in theanbsp;...

Title:Industries and Tribal Social Ecology
Author:Joshomayee Devi
Publisher:Mittal Publications - 1988


You Must CONTINUE and create a free account to access unlimited downloads & streaming