It is located on the part of the twelve hundred acre tract of land to the west of Wauwatosa, approximately seven miles from the main business district of Milwaukee. The first step toward acquiring this tract was taken in 1852, when the Board of Supervisors of Milwaukee County purchased ... play cards, checkers and other games; A beautiful park for outdoor exercise and recreation; Sun porches, recreationanbsp;...
|Title||:||Manual of Duties of All Elected and Appointed County Officials and Commissions. W.P.A. Project No. 4418. George F.Brietbach, Milwaukee County Clerk, Sponsor|
|Author||:||United States. Work Projects Administration. Wisconsin|